Start date with Lime:
November 23, 2020
- Preparing drawing package for each phase of the project (Development Permit, Building Permit, Marketing)
- Liaise with municipality officials and project consultants
- Conduct Field Reviews and Site Visits as required
- Support LIME team members where possible
Brings to the table at LIME:
- Wide range of experience (design-build/ project management, EWP Design) enables a unique insight into how a building is constructed.
- Experience in multiple provinces across Canada; can easily adapt to different Building Codes.
- Insightful problem solving skills
Outside of work:
- Equipped with a great sense of humor, you can usually hear my laughter before you see me.
- Enjoys the outdoors (beach volleyball, stand-up paddle boarding, snow shoeing)
- Enjoys spending time with friends and family.
- Loves all animals (wanted to open an animal rescue)
LIME Architecture Inc.
A driven team of creative professionals and devoted experts that strive to consistently deliver award-winning, world-class architectural services. Empowered by bold and iconic designs, we take pride in every step of our work, from the initial renders to the final keystone. We have a long-term relationship with the City of Kelowna, allowing us to move from the application to the build smoothly, no matter the scope.